24 Frame Video Playback Converter
Equipment rental powered by
The newest generation broadcast quality frame rate converter designed specifically for the film industry and widely used by studios and playback specialists.
Conventional standards converters are not designed for the varied playback situations encountered in the film industry, and often require the use of additional equipment. Schindler Imaging has incorporated the functionality of other equipment with our high quality processing, producing a single unit solution to simplify the task of 24 frame video playback.
From 2001 to 2009, Schindler Imaging (now known as California Media Engineering) produced the MVP-24 Frame-rate converter. The MVP-24 (often called “the Schindler”) quickly became the industry standard for 24 Frame playback specialists.
The design of the MVPHD-24 is based on the earlier MVP-24’s functionality and has a similar look and feel. The MVPHD-24 maintains the same features as the earlier MVP-24 with many new standard features including full 10bit 1080p processing; up/down frame rate conversion; still image capture and display; custom test signals; HDMI, VGA, SDI, HD/SD component, and composite inputs and outputs.
- Supports 23.98, 24.00, 25.00, 29.97, and 30.00 Fps frame-rates.
- Designed specifically for 24 frame video playback
- Similar look and feel to older model MVP-24
- Supports SD, HD, and graphic resolutions up to 1080p for inputs and outputs
- Full up/down/cross frame-rate converter
- Composite, component, SDI, VGA, and HDMI inputs and outputs.
- Auto input format/frame rate detection including VGA and HDMI resolutions
- 10 bits per channel
- 3 dimensional COMB filter (for composite input)
- Motion compensated de-interlacer
- Proc Amp controls
- High performance scaler with adjustable picture resizing
- RGB color correction controls
- Output Color Temperature controls with 3200, 4800, and 5600 degree presets